All orders placed online will be shipped in a branded Iza Jewelry keepsake box and pouch made from recycled materials. If you are sending a gift, please notify us if you require a special message on the card or extra packaging.
Due to our international customer base, we have standardized our prices to be $USD.
Taxes will be added to the purchase price at checkout for any Canadian customers. International customers are exempt from taxes, so no additional charge will be added at the checkout. You will checkout in $USD, but can do so with your Canadian credit card or PayPal account. As usual, your card or account will be billed in your card's currency. Note: You can click on the currency converter above the order button to see the estimated charge in your currency before you purchase.
MADE TO ORDER
Each and every piece is handmade to order. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for you item(s) to be made-to-order and delivered to you. If you need something quicker, do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com, we are happy to help with any rush orders.
Enjoy FREE shipping for all orders over $200.
All orders are shipped out from Bali, Indonesia with FEDEX Express Post for a flat rate of $10 for customers in Canada, USA and Australia / $15 for all other countries. Shipping can take 3 to 10 business days depending on your location.
Your order may be subject to local duties and taxes of your country, which is out of our control. If you refuse a shipment from Iza Jewelry, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the goods. This amount will be deducted from your refund.
In any account you have given us the wrong address, we are not liable for the contents of the package and are not obligated to give you a refund. In any account that a package is lost or stolen and you have not paid for shipping with insurance, we are not liable for the contents of the package and are not obligated to give you a refund.
You may exchange any unworn jewelry for a different style and/or colour, or request a credit note for a future purchase.
- Returned merchandise must be in original condition, with all tags and packaging. Pieces must not have been worn or have any scratches.
- Rings –– please check your size and be careful when ordering rings. Because all of our rings are handmade to order, we cannot accept exchanges / refunds on any rings.
- Exchange Requests must be made within 7 days of receiving your order. Returns outside of this period will not be accepted.
- We recommend that you send returns by a registered post and take note of the tracking number as we cannot send out any replacements until your package is received.
- IZA JEWELRY is not responsible for lost or damaged return items.
- IZA JEWELRY reserves the right to deny unauthorised returns that do not meet or follow our return policy and procedures.
Sale items are final and cannot be returned for exchange or credit unless items are deemed faulty. We ask that you kindly consider your size and style before committing to a purchase. This includes any purchases using a discount code as part of a sale promotion. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any assistance.
- Iza Jewelry will cover the cost to re-ship exchange items and is only provided on the first return in relation to that order.
- In the instance that you have requested multiple exchanges, you will be charged postage to send the exchanged items back to you - we will contact you to process an additional payment.
- If the exchange amount exceeds the return amount, you will be invoiced for the difference and is required to be paid before the exchange is shipped.
- If the return amount exceeds the exchange amount, you will receive store credit for the difference.
- The customer is responsible for the cost to ship their returns to Canada.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
Contact us at email@example.com before making a return:
- Pack all unworn and unaltered jewelry for return, including packaging.
- Go to local post office, or another courier, to ship the package.
- Send tracking number for return parcel to firstname.lastname@example.org
Return address for the package:
3870 Yale Street
Burnaby, BC, V5C 1P6
- You will receive an email as soon as we receive your items, and you will be sent your exchange, or store credit.
STORE CREDIT & EXCHANGES
Once your return has been received, you will be issued with a store credit note or exchange, depending on your chosen preference. Store credit notes are valid for 1 year. Orders that leave our workshop and are shipped will be billed automatically via our shipping service, therefore shipping costs paid cannot be refunded and are not included in the store credit.
All our jewelry is hand made by artisans using skills passed down through generations. Metal shapes and finishings can be irregular and colors do vary making each piece unique.
We pride ourselves on exceptional quality, therefore manufacturing faults are rare. However, if you believe a piece of Iza Jewelry purchased from our online store is faulty, please contact us via email email@example.com with a photo of the fault and proof of purchase. We will either repair, replace or refund at our discretion.
Please note that jewelry that is damaged through wear and tear is not considered faulty. Iza Jewelry purchased at one of our stockists should be returned to the store where the purchase was made, following their returns policy.
As we are a Made-to-Order brand, we do not accept returns for refunds. Please note that we only offer refunds for faulty items that cannot be replaced or repaired. In the unlikely case that you receive a faulty item please complete the returns form and we will personally assist you to resolve the issue.
Further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org